Marist Email for Life
All graduates of Marist College are provided with free email accounts which allow them access to:
- FoxMail - a free internet email program similar to Hotmail, Google and Yahoo. If you would like to take full advantage of your free FoxMail account, you will need to complete this FoxMail Request Form to have your account activated.
- Campus Network Access - use a Marist computer or a personal computer with unrestricted network access on both the Marist wired and wireless network. This includes access to Marist services such as iLearn and FoxMail, the capability to check personal and corporate email, and the ability to browse the Internet. The only exception is the Cannavino Library database.
- Online Alumni Career Network - more than 900 Marist alumni members are available for career mentoring and job placement assistance
- Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions alumni discounts - receive 10% off test prep and admissions programs
- Internet and Microsoft Office programs on computers in the James A. Cannavino Library (this does not include research databases) and the Donnelly Hall Computer Lab (which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week).
- FoxWeb - personal web space available to students, staff, faculty and alumni of Marist College; Marist
administration reserves the right to deactivate the web space of anyone
who uses FoxWeb in an unlawful and/or unethical manner
In preparation for the launch of Marist Connect, the Marist Department of Information Technology will be sending (via USPS) temporary passwords to alumni with expired accounts. If you have not received a temporary password by April 30, please contact the Help Desk at 845-575-HELP (4357) or HelpDesk@marist.edu.